The Lord has blessed our church since it was founded in 1949 by Pastor John Duckett! He faithfully preached the Word of God and lived to serve the Lord and His people. And the same is true today at our church. We love our Lord and love His people.
We are still at the same location he founded since the 50’s, ministering to the Northline – North Houston Community.